For three years now we have shown steady growth of which we are proud. Our coaching staff has done an outstanding job teaching the game of basketball. Not only did we have our highest enrollment in years, but our graduating senior class had 7 girls sign full scholarships to continue their basketball careers.
- Mackayla Dykes, Bowling Green HS - Mississippi College
- Kala Freeman, Pineville HS, - Milsaps College
- Bria Johnson, St. Josephs Academy- Milsaps College
- Erica Jones White Castle HS - Baton Rouge Community College
- Haylee Mendenall West Feliciana HS, Hendrix College
- Amber Smith, Plaquemine HS, Baton Rouge Community College
- Adrianna Williams, Woodlawn HS (BR), Moberly Area Community College
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Now we move into the new year with new dreams, and new hopes. Off season Fall Clinics are beginning this weekend (November 2nd) at Westside Jr HS in Walker. These clinics are the start of achieving dreams and following in the footsteps of these outstanding young women.
These clinics will begin at 9 am they usually take an hour and 15 to an hour and 30 minutes. The first one usually runs a little long due to the learning of new drills. The cost is $75 a month for all Livingston Ladies members and $100 a month for all non- Livingston Ladies. All of the proceeds go to the Livingston Ladies as a fund raiser. No individual coach profits from these proceeds.
In short these clinics are a once a week Basketball Camp designed to improve your daughters basketball skill level and IQ. The traditional format of our clinics is a complete basketball player approach, not position specific, however, if the demand is there we will do position specific clinics. Give us a try and see if we are what you are looking for for your or your daughters basketball improvement.We will work on: